DeSales is proud to offer this six-course Certified Financial Planner® (CFP) Board Registered Program
ACCESS at DeSales is currently the only Certified Financial Planner® (CFP) Board Registered Program in the Lehigh Valley.
Upon successful completion of this program, you'll be eligible to sit for the CFP® Certification Examination. Learn More about the CFP® Certification Examination »
In addition, students with a specialty in personal financial planning can choose a career within a full array of jobs. You can be a self-employed financial advisor, or work for various financial institutions such as:
Save 40% off regular tuition on all 6 courses to complete the program and be eligible to sit for the CFP Certification Exam.*
BONUS: Enroll in 2018 and earn a $500 tuition credit on your final course.
Financial Planning Certificate Requirements:
- FN290 Personal Finance
- FN311 Income Tax Planning
(NOTE: AB322 and AB323/4 together can be taken in place of FN311)
- FN315 Retirement and Estate Planning
- FN342 Introduction to Risk Management
- FN361 Investments and Portfolio Management
- FN417 Financial Plan Development
Is this certificate right for you?
The DeSales ACCESS Certificate in Financial Planning could be a great fit for you if you’re looking for a new or boosted career in financial planning:
- AND you don’t have a bachelor’s degree;
- OR you have a degree, but you don’t need or want an MBA;
- AND you know you’d like to sit for the CFP® Certification Examination.
But, if you’re looking for a new or boosted career in financial planning:
- AND you already have a bachelor’s degree;
- AND you may or may not want to sit for the CFP® Certification Examination;
- AND you’d like to earn an MBA someday;
Then the DeSales Master’s Certificate in Financial Planning Program could be a great fit for you. Learn more about the DeSales Master's Certificate in Financial Planning. »
* Discounted tuition is $277 per credit or $4,986 total — a 40% savings off the full tuition price of $8,532. An additional $500 discount will be offered to all students who enroll in the program in 2018 pending successful completion of all 18 credits a year of enrollment. Discount will be applied towards the 6th (and final) course taken.